Monday, April 25, 2011

Lazy Mornings

It can be a really good morning, or a really bad morning when you are still in your pjs at 11:15am after waking up at 5:45.
Today happens to be one of those good ones! After getting up and getting breakfast ready for everyone headed off to school, I decided my bed was calling me again. Normally it would be time to get Luviana and Samari ready to go off to pre-school, but they don't go back until tomorrow, so instead the two of them, Joselyn and I cuddled up in my bed . . . for an hour! We got up just in time for prayer (fortunately, the people who come for prayer didn't judge me for still being in my pjs), and then I spent the last 2 or so hours hanging out with my little babies :) So I decided now would be an appropriate time to get ready for the day, but I do have to say I could get used to this type of lounging and although I realize it is not something that is so entirely reasonable- I can still hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment