Thursday, May 30, 2013

Catch up

So sorry that I have been slightly absent recently. I have a number of things to post about and will hopefully be on top of it over the next few days! We didn't have school today because it is Mother's Day, also we don't have school tomorrow. . . So its making for a fun extended weekend.

Over the last month I was in the US for a couple weeks hanging out with my awesome family, and since I've been back we've been going crazy celebrating birthdays! While I was home we celebrated my sister and dad's and since I've been back Debonney, Luviana, Ofelia, Alejandra and Samari have all had birthdays! So, I will be sure to put something up showing all of the festivities. I'll also show you the activities that went on for Mother's Day, and give you a little glimpse of being back in the States.

I've also started a new 'project,' or so it can be called. This project is to show what exactly we eat :) I would say "What do you eat down there?" is one of the most common questions I get asked. So I have been working on taking pictures of every meal we have for the last few days so that I can give people a better answer than. . . a lot of rice and beans. I figured I would take pictures for a few days and see if I could keep up with it before I started sharing them, and so far its been going pretty well! So maybe I will put my first day up after this.

God is continually good and forever blessing me in ways I couldn't have ever imagined. Thank you for all your continued support and prayers! (on behalf of me, these two goofs and the rest of them I live with too)

No comments:

Post a Comment