Friday, June 24, 2011

You can't get enough of cute babies :)

Well it’s the truth right. And although I originally was going to put this post up to show you how much little Selah has grown, I might as well show you some of my other cuties too!

Here is Jhoselin holding Selah. Can you believe she gave birth to that baby almost 3 months ago!


And in case you were wondering, nearly every one of the kids would hold that baby every moment of the day if given the opportunity! Even the littlest ones (who are not so little compared to her) love to be as close, and as big a part of it all as possible!




And this next one. . . is she not the cutest, most adorable little thing you have seen. This ones got my heart. As if I could honestly tell you any of them don’t have my it, but this one digs herself as deep down into it as she can get.

Here are some of the other ones who have my heart too :)




The rest of them are right there too I just don't have enough space to put up pictures of everone!

No comments:

Post a Comment