Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today is hot.

I know that many of you very well may be furious about the fact that this is my choice of posting subject, but its true, we are in the mid 90s today, and for us, that is hot.

First there is my dear family who is probably enjoying the fact that the temperature in northern Indiana is now above freezing. And on the other side, I know that my other friends living down the mountain in Managua would love if it was only a mere 95 degrees. But regardless, here we are. You see we get spoiled up here in El Crucero. Our weather is normally between 65 and 85 with a constant breeze. Its cool in the morning and warms up during the day, so that we are never in need of a/c or heat.

But, the last few days it has gotten hotter, and today especially. With barely any breeze, we are enjoying the fact that it is simply hot. So we went outside, I parked myself in the partially shaded area of the yard, and watched the kids play. (They don't mind the heat)


Ruby LOVES the hammock

Also a special thanks to Gina who came up to spend the night with us last night! Thank you for your help, we LOVED having you :)

1 comment:

  1. yes, we have been getting pretty good weather... some days up to 50 and 60 degrees! Although you know how it goes in good old Indiana, and I think it is supposed to snow this week... haha but stay cool and keep putting on your sun screen! :)

    Ruby looks so beautiful and so mature in this picture! :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete