Thursday, March 31, 2011

Selah Grace :)

So I know that it is really cliche, but its true, life is a MIRACLE. I have watched a baby story and all that on tv, but today for the first time, I was actually a part of the birth of a child. Joselyn, one of the girls in our home gave birth to her baby today via c-section. I was able to be there with her during the surgery, and watch the whole thing, and even though I sat there and watched the baby come from her stomach, it is still so hard to believe that she once was nothing, but God breathed life into her, and now she is a real live breathing, precious little angel. 


The nurse even stamped her foot on my arm :)


Joselyn resting back in the room. She is doing well, and still without pain.



Selah Grace born at 8:30 am weighing 5 lbs and measuring 18 inches long :)


 Even though she was born a few weeks early, she is bigger than imagined and doing great!

Genesis 2:7 "the Lord God formed the man from dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

No comments:

Post a Comment