Friday, November 8, 2013

The Circus :)

So a while back, we were blessed with the chance to take ALL the kids to the circus!!! The last couple days that the circus was here they had a special of two for one, so we decided to pack up the van and head to Managua :)

Most of our kids had never seen anything like a circus, so they had no idea what to expect and were very much looking forward to it. I have always loved magic and acrobatics and circus shows, so I was pretty excited myself too. And I would have to say that I was surprisingly impressed! The kids loved it too, although I think they were just as thrilled to simply see the animals and when they did anything beyond that, it was an added excitement.

 
 
There were prancing horses, trick doing dogs, crazy clowns, 

 
 
tigers that climbed on stools, ran in a wheel, and jumped through fire,  
 

 
 
a man that did circles inside and outside of a spinning twirly wheely thing, a juggling dancer, acrobats, flying motorcycles. . . 



 
and a lion that rode a motorcycle!


 
So over all, a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment