Saturday, January 14, 2012

he's a miracle boy

God is working miracles. Every single day. I had never been so sure of it until I moved to Nicaragua. Every single day I experience something that could not have been possible without the all powerful hand of God coming in. (I mean today I survive Managua traffic, that alone is a miracle) But in all honesty, I am in a place where I can be a witness to the big miracles: the healings, the provisions, the unbelievable things. I got to see little Griffin this morning. He is a miracle. Words do not describe the changes that  have happen in this little boy in the past month. When I left to go home for Christmas, he was a sick, weak little bundle of bones and skin, but that's not him anymore. He is vibrant and full of life, full of attitude and full of love (especially for Cheryl who is taking care of him :)
We just couldn't stop exclaiming to each other the miracle God is doing in this little boy. I can show you pictures and tell you in words, but that really won't prove it. You just have to believe it. Believe me when I say there is no way this little boy could be in this condition after 4 weeks if there was no God.

All the kids intrigued with watching him play with his new car

Jhoselin and Griffin- they are siblings

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see him. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete