Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teeth

I actually wrote the following yesterday, but its just getting up today. Yelka's surgery went well, and she is pretty much completely back to normal!

I'm here again sitting in Doctora Monica (the dentist's) office. About two months ago I came for the first time with Ofelia, I sat in this same chair as she was put under and had her cavities filled and teeth filed down for crowns. A couple trips later and the crowns were all put on and her smile is beautiful! Now I am here waiting on Yelka. She is having her front top four teeth extracted, cavities filled and the possibility of caps put on, yikes! She should be under for about 2 hours. Here are before and after pictures of Ofelia's teeth, and before of Yelka's (before meaning there are actually teeth on top regardless of what you see!)



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yelka's picture cracks me up! Give them all kisses for me :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete