Friday, October 8, 2010

Life's Blessings

First of all today is beautiful. The last couple days the sun has decided to come back and today it is in full force! There is a slight breeze and a crystal clear blue sky. Plus to make it even better, the internet was fixed. We have been without internet here at the house for nearly a month, but now its back!

You know how sometimes it feels like God puts little unexpected things/events in your life, just to spark some joy, I feel like I have had a lot lately and I just wanted to share.

1. Pasta salad. Who knew something so simple could make you feel like you were on the terrace of a Georgia mansion.
2. Realizing the magnitude of stars for the first time in a new place.
3. Playing Connect 4 with a nearly blind 6 year old. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when she almost beat me :)
4. Kisses from 2 and 3 year olds. I feel like God sends me his love through the hugs and kisses of these babies sometimes.
5. Expecting a messy diaper, and it only being wet. I never knew this could bring such unexpected joy!
6. The song with the line: "You make everything glorious, and I am Yours."
7. Cheaky leaky wans- meaning "tickle me!" in miskito :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEE LOVEE LOVEE reading this Sis! Its crazy how much i take for granted! Sounds so fun and amazing!!! Cheaky leaky wans :) Love youu!!

    ReplyDelete